View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Making tacos for grandma

Rate this Entry
Yeah, that is what I will be doing in the very near-future. Near-future meaning fifteen minutes from now.

Grandma lives within walking distance from my apartment, and she just got back home from a month-long road trip.

So, I will make her tacos.

I will make the taco meat in two batches - one XXXXX-hot batch for me, and one super-mild batch for her.

One of my cousins is staying with her, and he'll be eating out of the mild batch..... I think I am probably the only one in this family that likes the intense burning sensation going down the throat (and the adrenaline rush that come with it).

It is good to see her back again, and moving on her own (she had a hip replacement a few months ago). We even plan on going to church together starting a couple of weeks from now. She's new to this town, and I'm new to churches in general, so we'll go around the churches in this area until we find one that suits us both well. That's the plan, anyway. Heh. We do know that we will be avoiding anything that has "Baptist" in the name, that's for sure.

Well, I got to run over to her place in a few minutes, so I will end this blog here. Take care, I hope your evening is as awesome as mine will be.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Have Fun making your tacos! you sound like a pretty good grandson
    The title of this sounds so, SO dirty. : )

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l
    The title of this sounds so, SO dirty. : )
    You know, I did not realize that it could be interpreted that way until you pointed it out to me. Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by RebornKaworu
    You know, I did not realize that it could be interpreted that way until you pointed it out to me. Heh.
    That's okay, I can make anything dirty. ("That's what she said!")
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.