View RSS Feed

Vayne

trying to find a program

Rate this Entry
I might as well introduce myself since alot of you dont know who i am. Im cyan and im a 16 year old babyfur. anyways now that i introduced myself, im trying to find a program right now so i can improve some of my drawings. I want my fursona to look alot better than just some image drawn up and put on the web. anyways thats all thats going on with me right now. i hope that i can meet everyone on the site soon. If anyone has any suggestions on programs that can help artists improve digital art it would be much appreciated.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

photoshop?
    thanks for the advice but unfortunately i cant buy it because i dont have any money to spend. i probrably should have mentioned that :P. anyways i can still try though. i hear there are some places where i can get it for free.
    well i didnt find photoshop but i found something about as good. Its called gimp editor and ive seen some people use it on youtube and its pretty cool . i think i finally found out how im going to draw my fursona now. ill probrably post it sometime tomorrow, or even today if im lucky.
    If you mean you want your drawing skill to be better, you could figure draw every day and I'm sure you'd get better!
    This site generates random poses you can draw and has a drawing exercise in which you have to draw figures accurately and quickly, and you eventually improve a lot- Posemaniacs.com
    Programs that automatically do it? No idea :S
    thanks Macaroni, that will probrably help me a bunch with drawing. Ive been wanting to learn to draw different poses so thanks for the link. And your right about drawing everyday, sometimes ill have crazy drawing splurges and it will seem like everyday im drawing something, though thats mainly during school. anyways thanks for the link, and btw GIR IS A BEAST
    thats the program i got. so far it looks pretty awesome. though im trying to find tutorials on it right now though.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.