View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

I guess it's time I thanked ADISC.

Rate this Entry
Thank you for responding to my confession last week with honesty.

I even feel obliged to thank Zephiel.

If I cannot face the fact that my dishonesty was disastrous, then I really cannot claim to be able to be making spiritual progress.

So, there, I am thanking all of you, and I am meaning it sincerely.

I tip my hat to you... Damn,now I need a hat.
    Nooo! Do you know what you've done? By praising Zephiel you fuel his desire to talk to everyone as blunt and straight forward as possible. If this happens too much then he'll evolve into a Fire2Box...
    Anyways, glad you're feeling good, kid. So what's next on your plate after your mental cleaning? How's your room or car looking?
    I really do need to clean my apartment, that's for certain...... I do a thorough cleaning once a month, but then I don't maintain it...... Heh.

I understand if there are still hard feelings, but I just want to make it clear that no hard feelings are coming from my end. I appreciate everything ADISC has done for me over the last few months. Now, I have a life of rigorous honesty ahead of me (AA demands that much). - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.