View RSS Feed

Day 1.

Rate this Entry
Ok. So day 1 is over.

I started out thinking I wasn't going to leave the room and just wear the drynite all day, but I decided against that when I saw it was a nice day :P

So I put on some trackpants and a shirt over the drynite and decided to go for a walk down to the shops. So I walked down there and bought lunch and I went to the chemist and brought a pacifier, and then on the way back, I noticed I really needed to pee. So I was alone on the walking track which is between trees and mostly deserted so I thought i'd just go a little further into the trees and walked down into the shrubs and I wet for the first time! It was a bit of a weird feeling but I got used to it after a little bit. I never noticed how much I pee before

So then I walked home for about 15 minutes wet which was a weird feeling and got changed after that.
Now I'm sitting in my room just in a drynite, sucking on my pacifier (which is kinda cool) and just doing normal stuff

umm, what do you want us to say?
    I don't care. This is just for pepole who want to know what I get up to on my month alone.
    haha That's cool What size is your paci anyway? There might be a AB hidden there.. .i was like you only liked diapers but afterwards I tried baby stuff and loved it. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.