View RSS Feed

lp68164

Day 1.

Rate this Entry
If you read the forums, you might know that for the next 4 weeks, I'm going to be pretty much alone with no interuptions.

So today is day one and woke up wearing 2 drynites. I've just taken one off and I'm not going to put any other clothes on for as long as possible. Also, I'm going to try wetting them so I've made the rule that I'm not alowed to leave my room until after dinner, so we'll see how that goes.

-Luke
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I didn't have 4 weeks time but I had a similar opportunity when I was at college recently. Actually I only had 2 days time but I made the most of it being continuously diapered the whole time. Just relaxing in your room is very nice but you might want to consider getting out too. I know there is a lot of fear of noise bulk and smell and I was very cautious and careful about it too. I don't know what options you have in your country but I ordered some heavy duty adult diapers that would pretty much hold me the whole day. When I went out I wore very loose pants and boxers and a long t shirt to hide everything. I never leave my room without my backpack so having that on greatly masked any potential noise. I wouldn't recommend carrying any supplies there though. I decided to explore a part of the campus that I had never been to and go for a nice walk in the park. I found this nice movie rental shop and rented Ponyo. Watching a kids movie was pretty nice and something felt so nice and innocent in wondering the streets and trees of the parks while wearing.

Just be very careful about your things. Even though you are sure to be guaranteed privacy you should still keep your stuff marginally hidden at least in your drawer, ready to let anyone in on a moments notice. Just be sure to put on pants when you do.

I'm not that into the whole AB thing that much but I did experiment with a bottle anyways. Try some bottled warmed milk sometime or chocolate milk. Best of luck to ya. Hope you have a good time.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.