View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Had a talk with my mother today.

Rate this Entry
I started by confessing the many ways I have wronged her over the years, and my willingness to accept whatever consequences will come next.

She did not respond with anger. She did not respond with chastisement.

She surprised me by telling me that she was glad that I was able to admit these things to her (some of which she had already figured out herself) after so many years of cutting her off emotionally and never telling her anything significant.

She has violated my boundaries countless times in the past, as many of you are very well aware. I used to resent that and feel great anger and frustration towards her. But now I recognize that there were great misunderstandings between the two of us - and I also realized that she knew next to nothing about what I was really going through. So, I took the time to explain, and she listened, and she seriously wants to make amends for her wrongs.

We may never see eye-to-eye on many things - but at least now we have a better understanding of each other. The conversation that I thought would be impossible to have with my mother has now actually happened. So, to everybody who was led to believe that she was some malevolent force in my life - well, I used to believe that was the case, but all that has changed now.

This has been one interesting week for me, I will say that much.

Good To Hear kaworuchan

I have read your blogs and posts before about your relationship with your mother, and i'm sincerely glad to hear that your happier now

All the best.
    I never read your blogs and posts I am newbie in this site but I'm glad you got a now relashionship with your mom.
    Thar is a lot of work ahead of you this now you will tack a long time to shape up but step by step you will be a now man you can be proud of.I will help you the bast i can - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.