View RSS Feed

I can yous sum friends her plies

Rate this Entry
I bin her about um 3 days hopping to mack friends that are like me but all I got was a reminder on how bad my spelling is and all that is doing is making me up seat. I don't like it as much as you do and i am chairing to do bater so Bear with if you can be my friend pliss do I just need som supoert her thats all.

matt love, you're not going to make friends like that.

you need to get involved in the community, possibly start coming into the IRC (see the LiveChat button at the top of the page!) and make friends the normal way.

everyone's new once and very few people start off already knowing people on this site.

your spelling and grammar really is bad, and that does make it hard for a lot of people to understand your posts, but you've downloaded a spell checker now, so you are improving. make sure to proof read before you post, and try and spot any mistakes.

you will make friends eventually, but this isn't the way to go about doing it. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.