View RSS Feed

matt1989

is it a good idea to wear diapers 24/7

Rate this Entry
is it a good idea to wear diapers 24/7?
this quashen ben on my mined for the laes 4 to 5 yearys.
i hafe the munny and my gurle freind suport my life stiyull god i love her.but sum times i think it wood be a inkuvins for me
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Matt, please try to use proper grammar. Even though this is the internet, you are asking for a response to a question, so it would be helpful if you could at least try. For other readers, allow me to translate the block of gibberish:

Is it a good idea to wear diapers 24/7?
    The question has been on my mind for the last 4 to 5 years. I have the money and my girlfriend supports my life style (God I love her), but some times I thnk it would be an inconvenience for me.

To answer your question, yes it will be bad for you after a few years since you will slowly lose your continence because you train yourself to not hold it. As long as you are holding it and letting go at your discretion, I don't think there will be a problem in the near future.
    ok thank you for your answer
    This has got to be one of the single most asked questions in all of AB/DL history.

Look, we've got an incontinence subforum, a wiki entry on the topic, and a search function. We're happy to be of help here on ADISC, but the fact that you're asking this question without any apparent attempt to look for an answer, in text that barely resembles English no less, screams that you're not even trying.

A big part of what makes ADISC a great resource is that we have years of threads to search through. The common questions get re-asked every other month. This is a common question.

I'll start you off. Here's an excellent old closed thread related to your question. Now it's your turn - use the search function and search through all the resources that ADISC has to offer.
    thnak you for your halp sorry for my bad tiping
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.