View RSS Feed

OliLion

Busted!

Rate this Entry
The title of the post can't be more appropriate for what happened to me yesterday.

Great opening to my first blog post, huh? So, my dad came over to me quite embarrassed and told me that his girlfriend (my parents are divorced) found diapers in my small trashcan that happens to be partly under my bed. Apparently, it was the smell that got me caught. :/ From that point on, let's say that I was shaking quite a bit.

He was wondering if I had any kind of health issue requiring me to wear diapers, to which I answered no. I then had to tell him the usual shit, that I liked to wear diapers because they were comfortable and that it was some kind of fetish, telling him beforehand that he might think I'm strange/odd/bizarre/you name it. While he was clearly stranged out by it, he told me that he was concerned about two things: 1) that I might lose my continence over time, to which I answered that I wasn't 24/7 and that, contrairy to what he thought, I still hold it while in a diaper, and 2) that I might have problems finding a girlfriend. For #2, he does have a point, though. But it doesn't mean that girls can't accept it *looks kindly at Talula for the proof of it*.

In conclusion, what he basically told me was that, if I was to continue to wear, I should bring the diapers out daily to the big trashcan outside, which is what I'm about to do. He didn't accept it, of course, because that would be ridiculous for a parent to accept it imo, but still, the fact that he allows me to continue to wear at home is something good in that situation. And, while it's been more than 12 hours since it happened, let me note that I'm still shaking over it.

Anyway, sorry for the bad formatting, but I wrote that in a hurry considering I'm about to leave for work and that I might not have any access to internet for the day.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow, That sucks! But at least you dad isn't being all " NO, YOU ARE A MENTALLY F**KED UP PERSON AND SHOULDN'T BE LIKE THIS!". It could be a lot worse Olilion

"Some things in life are bad
    They can really make you mad
    Other things just make you swear and curse.
    When you're chewing on life's gristle
    Don't grumble, give a whistle
    And this'll help things turn out for the best..."

YouTube - Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Hope you are ok

Snaps
    *Gives OliLion a big bearhug*

These things happen, at least your dad is super cool about the whole thing :).
    Stranged isn't a word. I think the term you were looking for is "weirded" which is also a very informal, so no using it on essays. :tongueout:

D: How am I going to know when to go to bed?
    Thank you guys for the nice words. Always appreciated as usual *grouphugs you all*. Yes, I'm taking time at work to type you that message (about to leave anyway). As a quick uipdate, this is something that has kept my mind busy for the whole morning... :/

P.S. Snaps: Deleted your second post as per your wishes

P.S.2: Zephy, go to bed at 02:00 :p
    Sorry to hear about that Oli but it sounds like your dad took it pretty well. I'm glad to hear that he doesn't think you're crazy or anything like that.
    Again, sorry it went that way. It's all kinds of awkward now but things will improve given time.
    Damn, that's not what you want to come home to, definitely not a good time.

Got busted twice, first by my mom, which was simply "get rid of those things". Second (a couple years later) was by dad who took it very well also. Same concerns about my health, we concluded it as just a stupid thing without going into all the gory details and never discussed it again.

Things will be awkward for quite some time but as Trevor stated will get better.
    Wow, i would totally be shaking like that too!!!!!! Sounds like he handled it rather well though, sounds like you did too! Hope it all works out for you!
    *huggles tight* aww... sounds like about how it went with my dad, heh.
    Wowie *gives you a lil cub hug* I'd hate to be in that situation man, just my dad knowing would make me embarrased, i definitely agree that it probably went as well as it could go, but I'd have my legs shaking for a week if my parents ever found out. Also, separate trashcan + thick garbage bag + very heavy lid can also help with anti smell detection, still a good idea to empty out like once every few days even then.
    Man, I feel bad for the epic awkwardness of this occurring to you, and I hope it can all get better over time. We here in the forums and in the IRC are always here to support you. (Not going to hug you cause Zephy keeps watching me from a distance )
    Why do you think a parent shouldn't accept. (keyword accept, nothing more) (poke me somewhere if you replied or I'll forget to look)
    Well Your dad is cool . Most of the time it turns out that the ones that love you will not talk about your diapers for fear how others will think of them.
    My mom walked in on me diapering my self one nite . It was awkward for days . So I know how you feel.Hugs Fox

I might have problems finding a girlfriend.
    Your girlfriend has decided your dad was wrong. It only took 2 years mmkay?

I'm also glad you are no longer the smelly cub you once were. >.<
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.