View RSS Feed

rawrsarah

Blog Numero Three..I Believe...

Rate this Entry
Today would be my birth mom`s 39th birthday.
She died almost a year ago because she got in the car with a drunk driver.
Today my auntie got the call saying the woman driving the car has pleaded guilty,
and will be sentenced 3 years in jail.

WHAT!
Three F***ING years in jail is going to serve her a lesson!! She killed my mother! ARG i hate the justice system. THERE IS NO JUSTICE! Three years in a cell, and an eternity of me not seeing my birth mom and having a relationship with her. Thanks asshole.

But on a lighter note, last day of school was today, grade 12 here i come.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The girl got drunk. She didn't MEAN to kill your mom. It's not the act that should matter in a case like this, it's intent. She has three years to think about this. She didn't go out looking to kill someone. She got drunk, which impaired her judgement, and went out driving, probably BECAUSE she was drunk and thought she could. I think three years is fine, as long as she takes some kind of program to help control her alcohol consumption.
    [QUOTE=Zephiel;bt11146]The girl got drunk. She didn't MEAN to kill your mom. It's not the act that should matter in a case like this, it's intent. She has three years to think about this. She didn't go out looking to kill someone. She got drunk, which impaired her judgement, and went out driving, probably BECAUSE she was drunk and thought she could. I think three years is fine, as long as she takes some kind of program to help control her alcohol consumption.[/QUOTE]

the judge doesn't care is she was drunk or not, it is her responsibility to accept the consequences of heavily drinking.
    [QUOTE=Dynavwryn;bt11156]the judge doesn't care is she was drunk or not, it is her responsibility to accept the consequences of heavily drinking.[/QUOTE]

It can change the verdict from Murder to Manslaughter, so yes, it matters.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.