View RSS Feed

It's getting better all the time

Rate this Entry
Yes I did just reference a Beatles Song, Anyway as usual I have no idea where to start.

My skin has been getting better but I got told I need to go into Hospital for 10 days at the minimum but may take longer. Said they would phone me when a bed is ready which they said could anything from 2 weeks to 8. I'm kinda nervous because if you know me. I wet the bed and not sure how to deal with it.

Also managed to get my CV written [well typed] done so I'll be able to start looking for part time jobs soon

As for college, I have 2 weeks left. But tomorrow I have a meeting tomorrow for a meeting
about going to college next year

Kinda short as always but well, Catch you on the flip side.

Oh and I had this laptop for college but it's going back so you won't see me on IRC much. I mean I have a pc downstairs but meh. Add me on msn if you want to talk to me.
My Life

dun worry the skin prob once they find out whats up it will be fine im sure ^_^
    hope u get a job soon more money is always good ^_^
    and college hope it goes well lil pup
    Sounds like its getting better for you DJHuskey, shame about the hospital through. What I suggest you do is talk to the matron (oooo errr)/head nurse of the ward you'll be on and just mention that you sometimes have problems keeping dry at night. They'll probably just stick a pad on the bed, but at least they'll know. They won't embarress you, its probably an every day thing in a hospital :).
    Hope you are better. Fox - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.