View RSS Feed

spddan

My roommate is moving out!

Rate this Entry
Wow! I can't believe it!
My roommate will soon be gone and I can wear more freely each night.
I've already been wearing at night ever since he moved in, and I don't think he's noticed, lol.

My roommate has been living here in my room since last May, when his b**ch of a mother kicked him out of his house. He's a good kid (an honor's student whose primary crime is being a semi-lazy typical teenager) who had just turned 18 and was not quite out of high school when she kicked him out. We took him in and he has been here ever since.

Well, when he moved in, I had already been wearing diapers for several months at night time. I didn't let his moving in stop my wearing though. I continued to wear diapers ever night, just concealing it from him. There were times in which I figure he has to know about my diaper wearing. It's possible he caught on, but just assumed it was a touchy subject and respectfully never brought it up. Either way, he never has commented.

Tonight he's sleeping in my room for what will be the last time before he moves out. His parents got divorced last year and his dad is struggling to pay for his new apartment. My roommate is moving in to share a one bedroom apartment with his father so they can share the rent and afford to stay living there.

Starting tomorrow night, I may be able to start changing diapers in my room again , man have I missed that!

Oh, and I can't believe I'm actually blogging. This is the first time I ever really have .
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Welcome to the bloggers club spddan! But that sounds great for you. Have fun!
    I'm really happy for you, you deserve it. (and I dare say you need it)
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.