View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

How can I explain this?

Rate this Entry
I am 31, but I most likely have the emotional development of somebody who is half my age, or younger.

You could say it is a major failure on the part of my parents. Or it could be my Asperger's. Likely, it's both.

I am so ill-equipped to deal with the world around me, and I recognize that.

Don't know what else to say here.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I can se you have some problem problem to tell how you feel. Some time it hard to know how you feel. I have Aspbergers to. So i now how you can feel some time.
    To be perfectly fair, for someone who claims to have the emotional development of somebody who is half his age, you write detailed mature, reasonable posts, if maybe sometimes a little on the emo side. You don't come off as someone who is immature so much as generally downtrodden. We have plenty of members here who are half your age, and I'd only consider a handful of regulars among them to be putting out mature, reasonable posts.

You waaaay underestimate yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by NutFreeFruitcake
    You don't come off as someone who is immature so much as generally downtrodden.
    You waaaay underestimate yourself.
    Exactly!
    Kaworuchan, I agree with this post a lot. You may seem a bit on the immature side at times, but anyone who has been following your blog can probably tell you've had a pretty rough life. You have Asperger's, you have Schizophrenia, you likely have severe PTSD from having such a tough childhood... To top it all off, you haven't received hardly any good guidance from your parents or many other people in your life. Well, those are all very darn good reasons to seem a little immature.

And I *definitely* agree that you *really* underestimate yourself. Perhaps not many people have told you you're a great person before, but I'll tell you that now. Hopefully some day you'll wake up more to your awesomeness, and the love that you do receive from some of the people in your life (your friends in particular) will really start to sink in. Take good care, and good luck on the AA meeting!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.