View RSS Feed

baconbit

I think I just made one of the biggest choices in my life.

Rate this Entry
My life although it seemed like it was getting better not log ago hit a point that is causing me to really struggle to keep myself going. I have recently talked to one person here and there a bit about it, but not all that much of what goes on, and only slightly got into things such as my half brother abusing me. Today I nearly completely snapped, but I ended up texting her (the person I have been slowly opening up to) and asking her to call me. I ended up telling her quite a bit more than I have ever told anyone in real life, and even with people I am internet friends with only one person have I ever told more to then I have to her.

She told me she is going to try and help me get myself out of this situation. I am not one hundred percent sure weather I can trust her because almost no one has ever proved I can trust them before so I am nervous over weather I made the right choice by talking to her. I am pretty sure this will turn out to be either the best or worst decision I have ever made.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I hope it turns out to be a good decision. It sounds promising. I don't know what you're dealing with but sometimes some help is needed.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.