View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

I hate life right now.

Rate this Entry
Last week, my wallet got stolen, and then I found out I was being sued by one of my old credit card companies. I was making payments on the card, and I managed to pay more than half of it off, but then one and a half years ago I got laid off from my steady PT job and was no longer able to make the high payments they were demanding from me. So, now I am being sued. Not that they can get anything out of me, but it still is a pain in the ass.

Making things worse is MORE drama involving my ex-roommate. He came over last week to get access to his things (which he STILL has not put into storage) and while he was here, he talked to the mailman and told him to keep sending his mail here. The mailman talked to the landlord, so when I went to the landlord to pay my rent, I ended up in a room where my landlord was literally screaming at me because the mailman reported to her and she thinks my ex-roommate is still living here with me even though he is not on the lease. She never told me that he was not allowed to receive mail here (although she claims she did tell me that before today). What fucking cunts they are - both my landlord and my ex-roommate. I was threatened with eviction all because of my ex-roommate's fucking stupidity and selfishness, acting like that without talking with me first. I can't afford to be evicted at this point in my life, because if there was a choice between death and moving back in with my mother, I would choose death in a heartbeat. Seriously.

I am tempted to hurt myself right now, to inflict pain upon myself, which is something that I have not done in the last couple of years. Seriously. Life has never gone well for me in the last three decades. If I were a decent person, I would not let things like this happen to me.

Yeah, I am drunk at the moment. I am not supposed to drink, but here I am drinking whiskey. Heh.

I probably should go to bed and try to sleep now, although I don't see how I can sleep at the moment. The thought of entering oblivion sounds very nice to me at the moment, and the only thing keeping me from pursuing that is the knowledge that there is about two or three people (who I have never even met) that will miss me if I did. Ah, well.

I will end this whiny emo blog posting here.

Wow, your ex room mate sounds like a dick. talk to your mail man and tell him that he is no longer there and that mail isnt to be delivered. as for your land lord, how dare she yell at you. thats just rude and that makes her a fucking idiot for not even listening. as for death or your mom? i have read your blog posts before so i can see why you would not want to go back there.

Dude, that sucks. but please don't kill yourself

If there is anything i can do (someone to talk to?) PM Me.

All the Best

This is completely retarded.

If you've kept your ex-roommate's property for longer than 30 days, notify him in writing sent to his last-known address (the apartment) that you will be charging to store it. If he does not pick it up in 30 days, you'll dispose of it and bill for your time.

You have tried to be nice to your ex-roommate. He has repaid this kindness with treachery and deceit. This is who and how he is, and is not a good person to have around.

Don't hurt yourself. That's for the outside world to do, and it tends to do a fairly good job at it.
    I was raised to have people walk all over me and to not complain when they did. Raising a finger or saying a word when people walked all over me during my childhood usually resulted in having my ass getting kicked by my classmates, and with endless chastisement from my parents and teachers who told me that every time somebody did anything wrong to me, I brought it upon myself. I was conditioned and raised to be a doormat, essentially. I never really had much of a chance in this life when one looks at the situation like that. Heh. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.