View RSS Feed

baby_mike

What am I...I know

Rate this Entry
After so many years of not knowing what I am in life...it finaly came to me. I am always wantting to put on girl thing. At night I like to put girl cloths on and wear makeup. I have told one person..a girl. She asked me to put her makeup and said I could do makeup better than anyone she knows. Plus I am always thinking like a girl.

In the near futer I would like to get a sex change.
But I fear what my mom might say when I do tell her.

What do you think?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Get what you want to get...Don't care what other people think...You should talk to Sawaa since she's a male to female trans
    thanks
    Ashley (aka,Baby Mike),I will not ramble-on again about my views or feelings about being transgendered.My last reply to Akira (see *rubs temples* post) also applies to you,I wish you all the best in life.Follow your heart,find happiness, and be at peace with yourself.Good luck,young lady.Be well,be happy!
    I suggest you don't get something irreverseable especially if it will make your parents unhappy, it's not like you can't be feminine while being a guy, avoid conflicts and avoid awkward stares from men as they think you're a girl. Sorry for the bad news :/
    I believe that you should do whatever makes you feel happy! I am a male to female trans gender! My parents didn't like it at all at first but they got over it! Lucky I had my boyfriend of 5 years to support me!! If you have a special someone that is supporting you turn to them in times of need!!

Love,
    Amy
    Dude one way or the other you should do what truely makes you happy. Cause in the end, life sucks and is very short not to be happy. Good Luck in what ever you choose.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.