View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

How to build self-confidence?

Rate this Entry
Confidence in myself has always been something that I have been sorely lacking in. It certainly did not help that I grew up in an environment where pretty much everybody either told me they hated me or otherwise expressed nothing but their displeasure for me for the first twenty years of my life.....

Some people tell me I am a decent person. Yes, even some of the people who know all the dirt there is to know on me. Yet I find it difficult to believe that. I always am afraid that people are always judging me for every misstep I make.

I know that my feeling like this is complete bullshit, that having these thoughts in my head is totally irrational, that I most likely really am a decent person - but the very core of my soul is just refusing to accept reason in this case.

I just feel such a strong sense of self-loathing for the most part.

I am sorry for continuing to make these emo blogs. But I suppose it is probably better to be honest than to start lying about being happy with who I am.

Well here's the thing. You already know and acknowledge it's irrational. Feelings aren't all that rational unfortunately, you need to to retrain your reactions. So it doesn't appear to be a matter of realization, or working through it. More that you need to reprogram your emotional reaction. So on the contrary, tell your feelings you're feeling great and your awesome till your feelings are in line with your head. Train yourself into positivity. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.