View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

A thought occured to me just now.....

Rate this Entry
If I died today, the only people that would actually miss me would be people who have never actually met me face-to-face.

Fucking hell.......

People on here would miss you, but you may be taking this view either out of context or a bit blindly.
    You've been in our relative lives for about 6 months now. Personally, you've affected my life more, say, than other members, but that's just me. Your family, immediate and extended, have had you around for, what, 20+ years? That's a big impression on their lives. At the very least, who would your sister or your mother get to harass on a weekly basis?
    I've been keeping up on your blog somewhat and you've been through more than your fair share of crap, but you're only 23 or so. Please don't take this the wrong way, but your life is still getting settled from college and such. I'm 26 right now with kids and a fiancee (she's 33) and we're still trying to 'settle' with life. It's hard. With all of life's catalysts surrounding you and changing your course, it's difficult to keep goals let alone achieve them.
    Long story short, try and keep your head up. I've probably said that before to you, but if there's any good advice to give is that there's always better stuff ahead and you don't want to miss it.
    i know people wouldn't miss me :/
    I'm actually in my 30's, and I will never get younger. Three decades of my life, and all I did was fuck them up.
    [QUOTE=kaworuchan;bt9953]I'm actually in my 30's, and I will never get younger. Three decades of my life, and all I did was fuck them up.[/QUOTE]
    let's see if anyone else wants to ride the depression boat.. so far it is me and kawor :(
    I hear where you're coming from. I'm 21 and have been, I guess you could say, suicidal for the past 3-4 years. Sucks having a low self esteem, no friends IRL, no job, living with my parents and being a babyfur. (I don't not like being a babyfur, but it's another thing making me hate life. I can't seem to get what I want in life, to be a little cub.)
    ...perhaps you need to meet some of these people face-to-face. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.