View RSS Feed

Gingy

Dry 24/7's

Rate this Entry
I just got a sample pack in the mail about 15 minutes ago.......

I haven't put one on yet, but my initial reaction....
"fuck! these are thick!" The plastic seems really soft, but a little stretchy... I don't know yet. The leak guards, and waistband seem really sufficiant. I am sure they will hold. I wear my diapers really tight, yet I still leak out of the leg gathers when I sit, or lay down..... I hope these solve the problem.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So how do the 24/7s compare to the other high end brands (assuming you've tried those as well...)?

Quote Originally Posted by kite
    So how do the 24/7s compare to the other high end brands (assuming you've tried those as well...)?
    I have. It is much better in every way.
    Compared to Abena, Molicare, Attends, Bambino.

The only problem is that, even though they added a real medium in between the SM and the ML, the gap between the size of the smalls and mediums is still huge!

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p
    The only problem is that, even though they added a real medium in between the SM and the ML, the gap between the size of the smalls and mediums is still huge!
    I agree with that. I tried the larges, and they were so big that I couldn't get them tight enough around the legs. The smalls fit and the size of the plastic actually is about as big as an Abena X-Plus Medium; unfortunately, there isn't enough padding up front on the Dry 24/7 Smalls. The medium is still huge, especially compared to a medium of any other brand that I've tried (Bambino, Abena, Secure, ABU, etc). But at least I can get the mediums tight enough around the legs so they don't gap. The waist tapes are only about 2" apart, but at least I don't have to overlap them (size 32 waist, for reference).

But man oh man, these things are great in terms of thickness, absorbency, and not pressing out moisture if you can get them to fit properly.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.