View RSS Feed

The life and mind of Takashi Morinosuka

Family Guy - Brian and Stewie

Rate this Entry
Well it's a new Family Guy and what can I say?

When I heard about this episode a few months ago I was really looking forward to it because I wanted to see if they could have a good story without cut aways and jokes. Well they did acutally. We find out that Stewie really likes Brian and that Brian is his only true friend but we also find out that Brian feels that he has no perpuse and keeps a gun and a bottle of wine in a safety deposite box incase he wanted to commite sucide.

Now we get to the weird and lazy writing.

When the vault door closes we get 10 minutes of stewie crapping himself and Brian eating his crap and licking his ass to clean him. That wasn't needed. The end made no sence to me. We see Brian wake up the door opens and he walks out carrying Stewie and then it's a clip show for the rest of the episode. Lazy writing.

I also suspect Seth smokes pot when he writes Brian's dialog becuase sometimes he gets really phisophical.

Lazy writing and incompleate.

Final score: 7/10
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That about sums up Family Guy really. I usually skip over episodes like that.
    I'm pissed about it, we didn't get a new episode of American Dad for a damn clipshow! And they picked the WORST songs ever from the show, with the exception of the Irish Dad song

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nastyman
    I'm pissed about it, we didn't get a new episode of American Dad for a damn clipshow! And they picked the WORST songs ever from the show, with the exception of the Irish Dad song
    Agreed they could have shorted the story and make it a 30 show.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.