View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

A nightmare is finally coming to an end.

Rate this Entry
The lines have been drawn. I got the key back from my ex-roommate, and he'll come back one more time to gather his things once he finds a place of his own.

He was no fun to live with. He is a manic depressive with severe disconnections from reality, always running towards his own self-destruction (and claiming he is doing so for that is his way of being true and honest about who he is), and recognizing how his actions affect the lives of those around him without actually caring much about it. His recklessness is truly and deeply disturbing to me, and more than once it put me in serious peril as well.

I tried my best to help him, but he clearly does not want to be helped. My generosity has its limits, and he fucking reached them this week with a truly outlandish act that I fear may have repercussions on my life later on down the line just because I associated with him. Of course, he does not care about that - for all he cares about is "being integral to himself", no matter what the cost is to those around him. Seeing as he is manic depressive, has severe disconnections with reality, and is actually very proud of the fact that he is unmedicated, I am glad that my days with him are fucking over.

Let me put it to you like this - he may not be a DL, but he's pm the same level as D**ker with his delusional actions, and if I knew what a nutjob he actually was, I would have never associated with him in the first place - and he would have never been welcome in my apartment to begin with. He seemed like a reasonable enough man until I actually had to spend a lot of time in close proximity to him. Then I realized what a sociopath he actually is, and now I realize exactly how dangerous he is not only to himself, but to everybody around him. Seriously, I have never been more scared in my entire life than after watching him go through his reckless motions this past week. He's going downhill rapidly, but he seriously sees it as "self-improvement, healing and personal growth".

Fuck him. He is no longer welcome here. I seriously regret ever opening my door to him.

1. I really, really, really, really, really hope that he did not duplicate the key. I would again suggest you get the locks changed (really). My worry is that one day you'll come home to an empty apartment. Worse still is the concern that one night you'll come home and he'll be lying in wait.

2. Glad to hear that you've had the talk with him and he's handed over at least one key.

3. When he comes to pick up his things: (a) get a sheriff or other law-enforcement officer. (b) Have said officer witness the proceedings. (c) Have this guy sign a statement saying something to the effect of, "I have my stuff." (you don't want him trying to claim you took his things). (d) Get paper-trails of all these things going. (d) Watch your ex-roommate like a hawk. Do not obstruct him, but also don't let him out of your sight.

These are the things I would recommend you do. Really.
    Yeah, the locks have been changed.

Seriously, having this guy around, using my computer for his delusional purposes, spouting out his delusional theories about how he is better than most everybody else and about how his foolish actions (which are anything but foolish to his holier than thou mindset) will never get him into trouble - I have honestly never been more scared in my entire life than the last couple of weeks, and I am praying that this drama has come to an end.

His narcissism is truly vile and repulsive, and it will easily be his undoing when all is said and done (although at this point in his life, there really is not all that much left to undo - unless he does something that will land him in prison or worse, and it would not surprise me one bit if something like that did happen). When he lived with me, he constantly whined at me about how he did not like that I was living off SSDI and taking psychiatric medications - but that did not stop him from sleeping on my couch and enjoying the roof over my head that the SSDI provided for me, nor did that stop him from enjoying having a stable host for his much-less-than-stable mind. Truly - fucking - narcissistic, and that was one of his tamer narcissist moments. I really wanted to help him, but he can't fucking be helped, because his ways of helping himself are setting him on a course for his own destruction (although he does not see things that way), and his ways of "helping" himself are also putting those around him at serious risk (although he thinks he is too good and noble to put others at risk).

Fuck him. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.