View RSS Feed

baconbit

Hypocrites

Rate this Entry
Some people are such hypocrites. Me and my mother stumbled upon some restraints and other crap my half brother had in plan view in the basement of the house. I was just shocked because he is either participating in his girlfriends fetish or it's his own fetish, if you consider it a fetish if not it sure is pretty close to one.

This is the same person that harassed me and acted like I was a complete freak when he found out about my tbdlism. What a freaking hypocrite. I understand that what he does is way more common but still they are both along the same line of things. Heck at least i actually try to hide my fetish he leaves all the crap in plan view for anyone to find.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

He probably didn't care about leaving it out because S&M is more publicly known and liked by the majority of people. Sadly, *BDL is still considered a nod towards pedos by the majority.

Quote Originally Posted by kite
    He probably didn't care about leaving it out because S&M is more publicly known and liked by the majority of people. Sadly, *BDL is still considered a nod towards pedos by the majority.
    I agree. Honestly, I think we're at the point that if you say the word "fetish," the default assumption is that you're referring to something along the BDSM spectrum.

Personally, when I try to think about some BDSM practices from a neutral standpoint, until you get to the really crazy stuff, I tend to think "Eh, to each their own." On the other hand, wearing and using diapers, ageplay? I think a combination of weird (ageplay) and gross (diapers).

He's still a hypocrite. But I think most people would react like that, so I don't think the hypocrisy is unusual.
    Well, diapers can be an aspect of BDSM too. When you force a person to wear diapers while they're restrained you take away a piece of independence they've had since they were very young.
    But on the other hand, sometimes restraints aren't really a fetish as such, just a bandwagon for young couple to join on. A 'wahey' from the mates, and off you go. It's not necessarily a fetish for them, just something that's 'in' which they're trying out.

If it were a real fetish they'd probably be more than likely to keep their stuff well hidden. Just like, how with this fetish, incontinent people would probably be ok with leaving their stuff out, or at least not completely hidden away, whereas even though there could be a reasonable explaination for having/wearing you guys are terrified of someone seeing.

Comprehende?

Quote Originally Posted by talula
    But on the other hand, sometimes restraints aren't really a fetish as such, just a bandwagon for young couple to join on.
    That's it. You will introduce me to some of your she-friends.

*tingles in anticipation*
    Lol, ok h3!!!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.