View RSS Feed

SnowPrincessSophie

From Sissy to TG

Rate this Entry
I thought I was just a plain sissy tb who liked girly stuff. Boy was I wrong. The urges to act girly, look girly, and feel girly stemmed into something greater. I had the urges to dress, act, and feel like a girl, but I always seem to feel something was missing. I decided I'm transgender and as you know, have worked to become what I always knew I was and escape from what I was only pretending to like being. I pretended to like being a guy, when I really didn't. My gf sorta accepts it and tries to support me, so wish me luck wherever I go for help.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I kind of feel that way...But I don't want to be a trans...
    I feel that way to. your not alone
    I think I might be TG, but I don't like to admit it. It seems like too many people think it solely means transsexual (even though there's nothing wrong with transsexuals either. I'm just not one and don't want people to get mixed up and think I am). But I'm not sure about it anyway.
    Welcome to the club, girlie girl <3 May your transitional be made of all things sweet and pretty~
    If you need to talk to someone - about anything, I'm here.
    Nothing wrong with it but I would never want to change sexes. I would either have to force myself to like guys or be an lezbien. I think i might also be TG.
    go for it lilly!!!

Nothing wrong with it but I would never want to change sexes. I would either have to force myself to like guys or be an lezbien. I think i might also be TG.
    Well, transgender people don't have to be homosexual, bisexual, or transsexual. Many are, but those are not requirements. You can be homosexual, bisexual, or heterosexual and still be TG.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.