View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Let the Right One In

Rate this Entry
I have to say, I just watched Let the Right One In last night, and it probably is one of the greatest movies I have ever seen in this lifetime.

I really could relate with the character of Oskar, for I faced bullying on a daily basis myself and I was also emotionally distant from my parents..... the way this film taps into his character's sense of desperation under those circumstances really rung true for me.

Of course, there is much more to this movie than that. It's just that element of the film really made it for me. The sheer fucked-up levels that the plot reaches also makes this film very much worth watching.

So, I highly recommend this film to people who want to see something that says a lot about what it is like to be a kid at the bottom of the social line..... but avoid it if you really don't want to be highly disturbed by just about everything in it. Heh.

I really enjoyed the book, though I haven't seen the film. The book had some elements that might be of interesting to people who like diapers, though I don't know if they were included in the film. I too really liked the character of Oskar and found I could relate to him.
    Reading the book will truly add a dimension for the film. Both are excellent.
    Saw it when it came out and absolutely loved it - awesome cinematography, genuinely good and genuinely scary. I've given it as a gift to a couple of people who loved it as well.

Oh, and I'm sorry to do this and the following isn't for the faint-hearted, but: - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.