View RSS Feed

baconbit

Turning my life into a new direction

Rate this Entry
I am so happy right now I've been able to start changing a lot in my life for the better. I have started actually doing homework for school, witch is a decently large change for me. I finally got talking with a counselor about the physical abuse I receive from my brother, and with her help I think I may finally find a way to end it once and for all. I also changed more parts of my life around for the better that I'm not going to take the time to list.

I guess the recent death of my grandfather motivated me to start making my life better, after I got over the initial sadness of the event. Weather that is it or not, I am glad to see things turning for the better for me.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That's fantastic, baconbit. I wish you good luck, and I hope you have even better things comming your way very soon. Also, I am sorry to hear about the death of your Grandfather.
    Awesome little bro.
    Well done sir! Hope things are going well. And sorry to hear about your grandfather.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.