View RSS Feed

10 Days in Diapers

Rate this Entry

Today i woke up with a wet diaper again, i kinnda hope this won't become a normal thing. I took a shower and ate break fast and tapped on an Abena X-Plus, i was gonna wear it all day. I went to CVS and bought a laxitive, to have some fun for my last day diapered. I took it when i got home, but it said on the package, that it could take 10-12 hours to work. My neighbor Kyra came over again today, i was expecting it this time. We hung out for a while, playing COD 4. She didn't even notice the crinkle or the bulge of my Abena. While getting my butt kicked by her in COD 4 i had to pee really bad, sitting down the pee came out very slow at first, then started gushing out. Again, she didn't notice. By days end, at about 11:30 P.M. I had to change out of my Abena, because it was soaked to full capacity. I tapped on a Secure X-Plus for bed tonight

You should have found a more fast acting laxative...So you just started wetting your diaper at night unconsciouslly just when you happen to start wearing diapers
    i guess, my brain must realize that i am diapered and sends a message to the bladder giving it permission to release. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.