View RSS Feed

Pikachu

Rate the avatar of the person above you.

Rate this Entry

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
2/10 - fade, unoriginal image
How can you get something bad when you have done it differently and better. It feels a bit strange. When one fixes his own avatar and make it look better so it should be more attractive and better looking.
Categories
Other

Comments

I think the issue is that it DOESN'T look better. Just because it is original, doesn't make it good. I know I didn't make my avatar, but it is WAY better than anything I could do. The faded image is not pleasant on the eyes. Most people enjoy all the bright colours that have turned dull.
    i vote that az doesn't change his avatar!!
    My biggest thing about Hello Kitty and Pikachu, respectively is that I can go to work and see them all over the place. Looking at your avatar there's nothing that seperates you, in my opinion, from all of the other people out there who are into Hello Kitty. I get you as a Hello Kitty fan, which is fine, but it doesn't impress me.

Just like some people aren't impressed by stories about vampires, or photos of a rainy street at night or pictures of wolves.

It's a valid judgement. I like people who go for obscurity and originality. No, Zephiel's anime may not be a hundred percent original, but I percieve something about the choice of an avatar. It's not a readily recognizable character, I don't see kids in the street wearing a T-shirt with that character on them. There are no Monopoly games based on whatever fandom it is from.

So that's how I base my rating.

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean
    My biggest thing about Hello Kitty and Pikachu, respectively is that I can go to work and see them all over the place. Looking at your avatar there's nothing that seperates you, in my opinion, from all of the other people out there who are into Hello Kitty. I get you as a Hello Kitty fan, which is fine, but it doesn't impress me.

Just like some people aren't impressed by stories about vampires, or photos of a rainy street at night or pictures of wolves.

It's a valid judgement. I like people who go for obscurity and originality. No, Zephiel's anime may not be a hundred percent original, but I percieve something about the choice of an avatar. It's not a readily recognizable character, I don't see kids in the street wearing a T-shirt with that character on them. There are no Monopoly games based on whatever fandom it is from.

So that's how I base my rating.
    You have a good point there.

Now I have changed image.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.