View RSS Feed

Pikachu

Pokemon Souler Silver

Rate this Entry
The day before yesterday I finally got the game as we've been waiting for quite a while. Have played about 6 hours and the first gyms were very simple. Lucky I have a guide so I do not miss anything important on the path to becoming a champion.

Are there any more Pokemon fans here?
Categories
Pokemon

Comments

old school silver is better
    [QUOTE=Dynavwryn;bt8908]old school silver is better[/QUOTE]

Care to explain how?
    [QUOTE=Zephiel;bt8909]Care to explain how?[/QUOTE]
    it was straight to the point "here is a pokemon, go chase that guy, and you might as well beat the polkemon leauge and go back to kanto and beat those gyms as well"

it had nice nostalgic music.
    only about 200 pokemon.
    the team rocket grunts actually looked cool.
    no magnet train
    no pal park
    maps were simple
    All 493 Pokémon are capable of following players similar to Pikachu in Yellow. which imo is dumb
    sidequests in soul are dumb
    in soul, using the poke gear, re-battling trainers is now dependent on the day and time.
    in soul, The Radio Card for the Poké Gear is required to continue in the game. in silver i never used the radio card

soul silver is "here is a pokemon, go follow that guy, but try not to get distracted with the pointless sidequests, wifi events, and all the other pointless add ons or you will get bored of the game. and you might as well beat the elite 4 and kanto gyms just for the hell of it."

don't get me wrong, i wanted to buy soul silver, but when i was scrounging around my room for money i found my old silver game. but when i went to buy soul silver i had it for 3 hours, beat a couple gyms and said "this is just like diamond" so i returned it and bought a gameboy and started playing silver again :3
    I wish I could find my silver/crystal :(
    [QUOTE=Zephiel;bt8914]I wish I could find my silver/crystal :([/QUOTE]
    i could probably find you one online... that works.... and send it to you for free (because yous mah friend) (and maybej az86 too if we become frieinds :3 )
    I am sorry for correcting you, but it's SoulSilver. Probably just a typo though.

Oh and cute avatar! Yay Hello Kitty!

Quote Originally Posted by Dynavwryn
    i could probably find you one online... that works.... and send it to you for free (because yous mah friend) (and maybej az86 too if we become frieinds :3 )
    I would like to be friends with you.
    [QUOTE=ShippoFox;bt8922]I am sorry for correcting you, but it's SoulSilver. Probably just a typo though.

Oh and cute avatar! Yay Hello Kitty! :biggrin:[/QUOTE]
    grammar nazi >.<
    There's really nothing that the old games had that the new ones don't (except for the music, which I will agree was better in g/s, and even that can be unlocked via the GB player in soul silver)

It's really a copy of the old games graphically updated with random stuff thrown in to add longevity, wi-fi play is quite awesome.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.