View RSS Feed

Hello everyone...

Rate this Entry

I would like to say hi to my first blog post...

So I might as well start off by saying that I'm in a weird place in my life. I have recently moved back home into my parent's house (and realized why I left in the first place.) I threw out about 200 dollars in diapers and girls clothing so I could hide what I had left to move. I am without a job for the moment, but that might change if I go back in to the military... I served this great country for 4 years (all while hiding my true self.) It has been a hard road but I try to keep going every day. I still wear diapers to bed, and sissy clothes when I can. I not like most cross dressers, in which I mean that I wear clothes that a young teenage girl might wear. I don't like to wear "Slutty clothing" or anything (not that I'm saying anything bad about that) I just like to wear sweet girls clothing (like something a nerdy and cute 16 year old girl might wear, I guess to say.)
I love to shop, just like any other girl, like to talk fashion with just about anybody, and I have a serious addiction to girly socks and shoes (nothing creepy, just like to buy them and wear them)
So that is just about it, for the time being, I will try to keep this updated, if I remember, and if anyone would actually like to read about what is going on in my life. I will also try to get a few story idea's tapped out.

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.