View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Does anybody else ever feel like this?

Rate this Entry
Like you are so socially inept that any chance you have at making a decent friendship is ruined within seconds?

That is how I am feeling about myself, actually......

Ah, well. This blog is giving me a chance to show off the emo side of myself. I don't dare pollute the forums with this bullshit of mine. This post is not inspired by my interactions with anybody here, by the way. Just my whole life experience coming to bite me in the ass, it seems.

I do know exactly how you feel. I haven't even had any friends, besides online, since I graduated high school.
    Yep, this is a constant worry for me, and is one of many things that stop me from having deeper relationships with people. I just hold my self back to much in fear of making them hate me :(.

Oh well, I try to work around it, its just hard breaking a life time habit :(
    Well your first paragraph discribed exactly how I feel in social situations, I suck at them really really really bad and feel I will always make mistakes. That is why I don't have any friends at the moment.
    I feel for all of you who are also going through this.

It is not that we are bad people, because we most likely aren't.....

This is something that I really do not know how to break out of, though. I have felt like this pretty much my whole life. I have faith that it can be overcome - I just wish I knew how to go about doing that, and I also know that anything that can help this will not be an overnight cure.

Thanks for speaking up, and know that I am here with you in this.
    The socially inept bit I can completely understand. I am told that I'm socially very capable, but I still have doubts.

This is even in the face of overwhelming evidence, you see.

The problem here is one of perception. There is the real you, the you that the world sees, and the you that the world thinks you are. Seldom are these three the same, but you should at least gain insight into the differences between the three.
    I have the same issue. Either I'm sticking my foot in my mouth or doing something to push away a friendship so most of the time I'm by myself. I have people in my phone, but no one that I can call 'friend'. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.