View RSS Feed

BabbyBruce

Todays blog was brought to you by the letter...

Rate this Entry
A for awesome. Wow what a day I had yesterday . I was kinda late meeting her because I wet the bed ;~;. Got to town and met up with this friend and some other people. In total there was about 6 of us. Went around a few shops and when I say few. More like 6 or 7.
I bought a dog collar and put it on me. She said it was cute x3 = here's what it looks like My Collar

She told me one of her friends was bisexual and I told her I liked him and what thing lead to another.. He later asked for my number . This was kinda weird for me, Because I've never told another boy I liked him before >.>

Later she got me to put on eye liner on me but I wasnt the only one with it on. Then things got quieter and it ended up with me, her and some other guy. So the whole day lasted from like 1pm to like 6pm I think. Didn't get home until 8:30 ish. But overall I had fun . Might be meeting up next weekend or when the Easter holidays kick in.
Categories
Bed Wetting , My Life

Comments

yay! glad yu had fun ^.^
    I am glad that you had fun with your old friend young man.
    Sexy collar :P
    So are you and the other guy planning a date?

Quote Originally Posted by kite
    Sexy collar :P
    So are you and the other guy planning a date?
    Not that I know of .
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.