View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Tell me how disgusting THIS is.

Rate this Entry
A friend who lives in the same apartment complex that I do just called me a few minutes ago.

She asked me if my roommate was around.

I explained to her that he was being evicted and that he was getting his cards in order before he is out of here on Wednesday morning.

But all she was concerned about was how he could help her out.

"He promised me he would help me hang that painting. It would only take a few minutes of his time."

I wanted to tell her that she was being unbelievably selfish, but I didn't. Needless to say, her general lack of concern for his well-being really disgusted me to no end. She knew he was going through a hellish situation - she just did not give a fuck. All she cares about is - how he can help her out with her trivial matters.

Does anybody else here think that her behavior is utterly disgusting?

i would beat her with the painting :-P
    Honestly it doesn't surprise me. A lot of people today are complete a holes and have no respect for other people, only caring about if they will help them out. I have seen my share of worse shit then this in my own family. Unfortunately it looks like society is going into the gutter.
    You really should have told her that she was being unbelievably selfish. She didn't deserve your mercy on this. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.