View RSS Feed

BabbyBruce

na, na, na, na, Batman!

Rate this Entry
Yeah my first time posting a blog all weekend. Not really surprising for me, I've been addicted to Batman: Arkham Asylum. As you can see from here DJbruce's Raptr Profile Go to most played and 7 days. That I have spent 11 hours on it so far . Really loving it so far. A bargain too since I only paid 11.99/$18 or so for it.

So Friday was SIDF [Sleep in diaper Friday] so I thought I would join in. Went to bed on Friday about 11pm. With my plushie and drynite n.n. Can't remember what time I woke up on saturday but I had wet the bed [Well the drynite but still]. Which gives me 5 SIDF points .

Moving forward to today. Went to bed around 1am or so Saturday night and had a lazy sunday as I did not get up until 2pm and had a little accident . So I got up and had a shower. Cleaned my room. Decided to play Rock Band 2 [ftw] according to Raptr I played it for 1 hour and 22 minutes. After that I played Batman for awhile and currently I am installing Resident Evil 5. And typing this blog to kill some time.

Well that's it for now. Probably post again tomorow :wavesbye:
Categories
Bed Wetting , My Life

Comments

I remembered I had this somewhere on my computer, and your title reminded me of it
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.