View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Finally, a NON-EMO blog post!

Rate this Entry
I saw my new therapist for the first time a couple of days ago - just a few hours after I realized my roommate was going to be kicked out of my apartment by the landlord.

Long story short, she asked me many questions about my past, and I answered them as honestly as I possibly could. She seemed very sympathetic, but she told me that there was going to be a lot of work and effort required if I was to be at peace with myself and with my past.

So, we worked out a few strategies to deal with my issues, and we will start implementing them this Friday. I am not expecting this to be easy - but right now, I am prepared to do whatever it takes to face what I have to face so that I could move on with my life. Being depressed and frustrated all the time is not fun at all - frankly, I hate living like that.

On another note, today I am going to hit the local Unitarian Universalist church. I do believe that there are spiritual forces at work - but I really think that there is no way of knowing what they are and how they work, and that perhaps we won't even know even after death. I am pretty much going there in an attempt to get out into the world and to try to get involved in the communities around me. I also applied for a couple of volunteer opportunities recently, and am waiting to hear back from them. I have been spending far too much time playing video games and not enough time getting out of my flat. It is time for me to change that.

As far as the college situation goes - there is a 50 /50 chance I will get in this spring. Apparently, there was another financial aid snag that finally got resolved a couple of weeks ago - but now I have to wait for the financial aid people to give my paperwork the final approval and grant me an award letter. Seeing as there is less than two weeks before tuition is due for spring, I am kinda prepared to not be able to go to classes the next quarter. But at the very least, I know everything is set for me to take classes this summer.

I really do have a lot to be happy about in my life. I just have to learn how not to be so fucking overwhelmed with negativity when things don't go right.

So, this was a non-emo blog post by kaworuchan.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good news all round really :). Its good to see you focusing on the positives, and the therapist should help you out alot :).
    Yeah dude, some solid news. I know you were pissed off that college stuff and all that financial junk was getting a little messed up, but you seem like you're cool with letting all play out now. Very chill attitude to take. Hopefully things keep going well for you man!
    It's kinda creepy how alike we sound...
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.