View RSS Feed

I hate hackers.

Rate this Entry
I have an online account for age of empires(AOE) with eso. I hadn't been on in a long time so i go to get on and play, maybe talk to some people in my clan or old clan. Well an error comes up telling me i was disable i was so aggravated. I went on my cans forums to tell them when one of my clan mates said someone got on my account saying i shared it with him. I was ready to blow at that point i knew the guy hacked me and must have done something to get me banned. Worst thing is my only way to even really communicate with eso mods is on the game.

Dude that sucks. I had someone hack me on yahoo. I was in a voice chat room. I had got in a argument with someone and he told me I would pay. About 5 min. later he got on the mic. and said my password. Then changed it. I fought for a year with yahoo to get that account back. I just got it back a week ago. You may be able to get it back by talking to site administers.
    not a site a game i am trying to get my friend to talk to his friend that is a mod for it might be able to get me back on. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.