View RSS Feed

BabbyBruce

The wheels on the bus go...

Rate this Entry
The bus this morning was . It was not one of the buses I normally get.

It was not comfy, In In fact fact it hurt my back
It had no wi-fi [The new ones have them]
It's slow as hell

And a bunch of other stuff I'm not going to get into.

What class did I have today? Well I had to make my own wiki page. I'm doing mine on Rock Band You can see it here

ILikeCSpace - My Wikipage

um I did some animated gifs on Fireworks. And took some photos for Image editing. But I could not concentrate on my work all day. Been talking with my therapist and I might have ADD .

Then as I was walking to the bus with my friends. They ditched me :/ I'm starting to be convinced nobody likes me. And today I just been stressed out as hell. Chances are I'll have a accident later on .

Oh! And before I forget. I got home today and everyone had already ate. She said she tried to phone me but I didn't hear it. They had a chinese. And I just said fuck it and decided not to have anything to eat tonight.

Played some Aliens vs. Predator [Xbox 360] and now I'm sitting here, Typing up this blog and watching some Home Movies [The cartoon]. Sorry if I bored you or anything but I just had to get this off my chest.
Tags: college
Categories
My Life

Comments

Awww... I like you ^_^

Too bad you live so far away. I should visit Scotland. I'd just say I want to "get in touch with my roots" lol

YAY Ross clan!
    [QUOTE=Zephiel;bt8268]Awww... I like you ^_^

Too bad you live so far away. I should visit Scotland. I'd just say I want to "get in touch with my roots" lol

YAY Ross clan![/QUOTE]
    i like him too ^_^ sounds like you had a ruff day dj :3
    ruff doesn't even begin to describe what kind of day I had.
    You need a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi
    You need a hug.

*hugs back* Thanks.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.