View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Well, this was unexpected.

Rate this Entry
My roommate noticed there was a bit of mold growing on my bedroom wall this morning. We pull everything away from that wall to find half of it covered in mold. The wall itself is pretty much green at this point.

I do not know how much Internet access I will have for the next couple of weeks - the maintenance guys at my apartment are pretty much going to have to replace most of my bedroom walls, and me and my roommate will be staying elsewhere while they do that.

So, this is my happy news of the day.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Get your lungs tested .. if your walls were that bad chances are VERY high that you have been inhaling toxic substances .... just a warning
    Sadly, the management at my apartment complex are being real dumb cunts about this situation.

Yesterday, they claimed the mold was "not an emergency or a danger" without even looking at it. Today, they want to charge me $50 for claiming the carpet around the moldy walls was soaked (which it really was - the carpet underneath where the bookshelves used to be was saturated with water yesterday) while today it is considerably drier (although some moisture is still in there).

So, now I am sitting here with my good friend, Jim Beam. What's another $50 bled from my wallet by this dumb bitch, huh? After all, it's not like I have massive medical expenses to take care of, right? Ooops, actually, it is like that.

I am so royally pissed off right now. I wish I could move into another complex ASAP. Sadly, my credit rating is so low that I doubt any apartment complex will take me at this point. Ah, well.
    My finacee took our landlord corporation to court, and won, over our black mold (which we filed many complaints for and they never told us before renting that it had a tendency to flood). Due to that and our court summons and docket being inconsistant, we won our case of 3 months rent we were being sued for. It's too late now for the $50, but if I were you, I'd take further actions to take pictures of the evidence for any issues in the future that could arise from this.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.