View RSS Feed

diaperedteenager

10 Days in Diapers

Rate this Entry
DAY 6

WOW, starting to feel REALLY, REALLY bored!!!I have got to find soemthing to do, or i'll go crazy!!! Today i decided i would, whenever i got the urge to pee or poop, i'll go in my diaper, even at the slightest urge, just to feel what it is like to be incontinent. It felt really good being able to do that, sometimes it didn't even feel like i was peeing, untill i got real warm. I went to the mall diapered today. It was fun. I wore an ATN there and packed an extra Secure. 2 people , that i know of noticed my diaper at the mall, because i was reaching for something on a top shelf and my short shirt pulled up, thusly exposing the top part of the diaper. I wet my diaper a lot of times there, 2 like full on wettings and about 4 or 5 leaking wets.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds fun...Although I don't think that's quite the same as feeling incontinent...Since you actually made yourself pee
    yeah i know, i just like letting it go when i feel the slightest urge, because it flows out slowly, not gushes rapidly
    I tend to do that when I'm diapered (going at slightest urges)
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.