View RSS Feed

10 Days in Diapers

Rate this Entry
Alright, well today i woke up in a wet ABENA, i was freaked out at first, but then i remembered that i woke up and wet it last night. I changed out of my soaked Abena and tapped on an ATN. I left the house around noon to go grocery shopping. I got my list and packed 2 extra diapers in a back pack and headed out. I drank 4 glasses of Sprite before i left =) After i got the groceries i went out to some others stores to pick up other stuff. When i got to Wal-Mart i REALLY needed to pee. so i went over into some random isle to pretend like i was looking for something and started to pee in my ATN. It took me about a minutes and change to finish peeing. I immediently went into the bathroom to change. I completely soaked my ATN to 100% capacity. I opend up my back pack and oulled out some powder and wipes and a fresh Secure X-Plus. I got all freshly diapered and threw out my used diaper. I got a few weird looks form people in the bathroom. I bought a fiber 1 bar there, just to taste it. Later that night at home, i was feeling the Fiber 1 bar. I let out a HUGE mess into my Secure. I didn't ghange right away, because i knew more was on its way. I went to bed aroun 12:00 P.M. in a fresh Abena.

12PM is Afternoon/noon
    12AM is Midnight
    Or did you stay up 24 hours?
    sorry i ment 12AM, i apologize for that.
    Carrying a used adult diaper in front of people, that takes some guts.
    i see no big deal of it, because they don't know, mabey you need it. I don't need diapers, i am just going diapered 24/7 for 10 days because i want to do it, but they don't know that. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.