View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Why do all of my hopes end up being completely false?

Rate this Entry
I just now found out that, despite all of the "yes, you are definitely in for spring" that I got from financial aid at the local community college a month ago, I am most definitely not in this spring quarter. Another fucking snag in the financial aid paperwork that I was assured was taken of - it wasn't fucking taken care of at all. The dumb bitch at the financial aid desk there a month ago fucking lied to me, and for what? Why would she fucking lie to me like that?

Looks like I won't be a student until Fall, if I manage to get in by then.

I am ready to fucking break something right now. I have been trying to get into college since the Fall quarter last year, and this single fucking paperwork snag that I keep trying to fix is all that is keeping me from that goal.

Fuck it. This Sunday will be an official binge drinking day for me (seeing as I have plans today through Saturday, so I can't really indulge in that until then).
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Dude, that sucks a lot. Like the Orange County movie - one screw up by another person and it throws off your life, and you can't even control junnk like that. I hope it works out for you man, and that you can get it sooner rathter than later.

But don't go binge drinking. I hear it's not entirely healthy. Also, a while backyou were all amped up about giving up drinking for a while. Holding you freakin accountable now. Life can suck sometimes, but you gotta get through it. There's better ways than drinking, so don't go to that level, or, like, I'll throw a shoe at you or something.
    OK, I have calmed down now. Sorry about that little outburst here.

I went to the Y and vented my frustrations by working out.

Then, when I got home, I decided then would be a good time to figure out this paperwork snag once and for all.

After almost three hours of wriggling my way though financial aid channels and talking as calmly and as politely as I could, it has come to this. Financial aid may come in time for me to take classes in spring - but that is not set in stone. However, if it doesn't happen in spring, the financial aid will be there for me in time for the summer quarter. At last, the paperwork situation has been figured out, at least. Now, all I have to do is wait for the financial aid people to get around to my finished application so that they could send me a letter saying everything is approved - and according to them, that WILL happen as everything FINALLY looks kosher to them, but that could be a while.

In any case, I will be a student soon. Maybe not the spring quarter (although it would have been the spring quarter if that financial aid woman did not foolishly tell me over a month ago that everything was set in stone already for me to get in) - but if I don't get in in spring, I will start in summer, and at least that much is finally set in fucking stone.

I don't think I'll binge drink this Sunday - although perhaps a couple of bourbons will do to get my nerves off edge right now. Damn shame that I am out of bourbon right now. Heh.
    kudos to you for working through your frustration and then dealing with the situation calmly and rationally. it sounds like you made the best of a bad situation.
    Yeah man, glad to see that things are looking better for ya now that you've got some that stuff sorted out.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.