View RSS Feed

BabbyBruce

Random thoughts of a Husky.

Rate this Entry
Thought I'd post another blog. So anyway I was making my way to college today when
Kasabian - Fire
Came on my iPod when I noticed alot of people outside college. More than usual, Then I saw some Fire engines. But [un]lucky for me, Not any damage was done so I did not miss any classes ..

So first class I had today was... Social Software. We mostly just talked about Facebook for about an hour . Then next we had Computing: Digital Media: Elements for Applications. Made myself a web page in Adobe Dreamweaver which was fun . Last class of the day was Still images editing which was basically going out and taking photos and editing them with Adobe Photoshop.

That's it college wise anyway. Still waiting on that UnderJam sample but it said it could take 3 weeks or something . Later!
Tags: college, fire, random
Categories
My Life

Comments

how much does adobe dreamweaver cost? i am thinkoing of buying it but am to olazy to google it :P

Quote Originally Posted by r4di0sensitive
    how much does adobe dreamweaver cost? i am thinkoing of buying it but am to olazy to google it :P
    In $? Not sure. But it's alot . Adobe products are always expensive.
    :/ fuck me, i will just stick to using notepad and opening it with firefox XD

:/ fuck me, i will just stick to using notepad and opening it with firefox XD
    I could "get" you a copy. I get it free since I'm a student .
    [QUOTE=DJHusky;bt8077]I could "get" you a copy. I get it free since I'm a student :sweatdrop:.[/QUOTE]
    would i have to pay you?

would i have to pay you?
    Could pay me with Diapers . Nah you wouldn't need to pay me.
    [QUOTE=DJHusky;bt8079]Could pay me with Diapers :lol:. Nah you wouldn't need to pay me.[/QUOTE]
    so would i like... give you my emial or something? it depends how you wouldbe sending it, CD or the program itself?

so would i like... give you my emial or something? it depends how you wouldbe sending it, CD or the program itself?
    Can't you download it?
    [QUOTE=DJHusky;bt8081]Can't you download it?[/QUOTE]
    not without paying for it
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.