View RSS Feed

BabbyBruce

DJHusky still wets the bed :o

Rate this Entry
Not sure how to start this off but here it goes anyway. I'd though I would keep a journal of when I wet the bed Since I thought it would be easier than a thread.

I am still not sure why it happens. I think its due to stress or something. Anyway it happened again last night. But wasn't a big deal since I had on a Good/Drynite on

Currently they are the only diapers/pull-ups I have. But they fit and do the job. Signed away for a free UnderJams sample so I'll see what they can do. Cant go wrong since it comes with a coupon for a free pack so 11 for free ain't bad . And they just came out in the UK not long ago too.

Back to paragraph 2, I kinda had a feeling or something like that. I don't pad up often because well the bed wetting comes and goes. But good job I did because my Drynite was soaked when I woke up. Didn't leak or rip but the front kinda ripped I think and the gel or stuff inside the pull-up had fell out .

But I had been drinking water like the whole weekend so it didn't smell or anything. Had college the next day. so I was suprised when I woke up. Quickly got over it and changed. Wasn't sure if I was going to have enough time to change though .

Anyway that's all for now
Categories
Bed Wetting

Comments

Is this something that happens often?

Quote Originally Posted by kite
    Is this something that happens often?
    Yeah it does . Went to the doctors but nothing came out of that. It'll go away eventually. This week has been kind stressful. What with getting a new car, And a new bedroom [New tv,carpet and bed]. College is starting to get to me. What with assessments and stuff.
    Updated 25-Feb-2010 at 14:39 by BabbyBruce
    It'll pass, Stress is indeed often a reason that it'll happen. In the meantime, don't let it get to you.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.