View RSS Feed

diaperedteenager

The Realization of Life

Rate this Entry
As my days of High School come to a close I am getting ever more weary of attending college. I was just going over some economic figures and judging by the universities that I have been accepted to, I will be paying an average of $766-1052 per month over the next decade to repay my loans. This is now causing me to think about what I will have to be making in the terms of a yearly salary after college. I will be needing to make around 6k per month, totaling to 72k per year to be able to sustain life. So, right out of college I need to be making nearly 100k per year. I have no fucking Idea how I am going to do that. I need to either get a great job, discover a great idea, or capitalize massively off of the suffering of others. Basically I need to think and act like a cut throat capitalist of the 19th century.

Thinking about college directed me to comparing it to this movie scene right here from the movie "Deathwatch"(great movie BTW). Please take a few minutes to watch the first scene of it in this link provided. Watch from 2:38 to the title of the movie, only a few minutes.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7435265117910#

I feel like this is what the end of HS is like, there is an invisible voice saying

"Right everyone, it is time to prove your selves, see you on the other side"

And we as the soldiers in the trench are students going "Over the top" to charge the enemy lines, the enemy lines being college and life. I am at times like Pvt. Shakespeare, thinking "I can't, I won't go" but at other times I am thinking "Cock your guns and give em' hell"!!!

We are all about to go charge the enemy lines and I keep thinking that very few of us will come back alive. Of course...I could careless about the guy next to me, I am out to satisfy my interests and only mine in life. Call me selfish, but in this day and age we live in things are too shaky to be looking out for everyone.

I don't want to say good bye to my friends, but I am realizing more and more now that with what be needed of me to repay debt and continue staying alive, the time for friends is over, time to leave them behind and have no ties to anyone...the time for duty has arrived!!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

And does this factor scholarships?
    No, not at the moment.

I don't want to say good bye to my friends, but I am realizing more and more now that with what be needed of me to repay debt and continue staying alive, the time for friends is over, time to leave them behind and have no ties to anyone...the time for duty has arrived!!
    College is an adventure and I hope you enjoy it. The time for friends isn't over but you probably won't see your old ones often. Definitely meet people, I see too many who are reclusive and miss out on the college experience. Have fun and study hard. And meeting people doesn't mean frat parties, heavy drinking, and other stupidity. But college is a one in a lifetime chance to really explore what you are and begin to realize what you can become. The answer of course is whatever you want to be .

I will be paying an average of $766-1052 per month over the next decade to repay my loans. This is now causing me to think about what I will have to be making in the terms of a yearly salary after college. I will be needing to make around 6k per month, totaling to 72k per year to be able to sustain life. So, right out of college I need to be making nearly 100k per year.
    1. You're wrong.
    2. You're wrong again.
    3. If your goal is to make money, don't waste time with university. IT IS NOT THERE TO MAKE YOU MONEY; QUITE THE OPPOSITE. YOU SHOULD ONLY GO TO UNIVERSITY IF YOU WANT THE ENRICHMENT AND EDUCATION IT BRINGS, NOT FOR IMAGINED FINANCIAL REWARDS.

That is all.
    have you thought about attending a community college your first two years? most cc's have a charter program that allow you to take all the prerequisite classes with them for much, much cheaper and then get an earlier queue for picking classes.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.