View RSS Feed

The Season

Rate this Entry
So, tennis season has begun down here in the cold state of Florida - the norther area (aka 'big bend') The coach -a stand up comic at heart- informed me that he wanted me to play not only on the varsity team, but the jv team as well (in the way of skill level, i'm in limbo between the two) Well, this past week, we've had a match every single day, swapping off between Varsity and JV. Not only has the scedual been rigorous, but we've been playing in 35-40 degree (warm-ish for winter, but when in thin shorts and shirts...brr) weather with a stiff 5-10 mph wind. But i am proud to announce that i won 1 JV match (out of 2) and 2 varsity matches (out of 2)

Anyway, on a different subject besides Tennis, School - as always - has been hell. The IB schedule and pace is a "female dog"...but i guess it'll be worth it when i graduate....

Well, this blog - beginning there of- has spawned out of nowhere and is completly look for more entries later!

ps. on a side note, that felt rater egotistical to a blog supposed to feel that way?

Re: PS: Yes, it does. But, it gets easier.
    Congratulations because at least you are getting a high level of education and crushing two different levels of tennis at the same time. But at least here in the DMV it is "warm" for winter. After 4' of snow it is nice to have it feel like March.
    Lol thanks guys. Oh, Peachy, i know wind. I'm in Hurricane ally here xD.

I made ref. to the wind because even a little bit like that can really skew the trajectory of a tennis ball...a lot. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.