View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Got less than 2 hours of sleep last night.

Rate this Entry
I went to bed about 7PM, feeling tired. I had worked out twice at the Y, and had run a lot of errands, and generally, I got a lot done yesterday. I expected I would just sleep through the night without any problem.

But, less than five minutes after I slide into my bed, my mind starts to seriously race.

All of the very bad things that have happened to me in my past all came rushing back into my mind, for no real reason at all. I kept on fighting to not think about them, but that fight proved to be futile, for even when I did manage to get some sleep (in about five minutes increments throughout the night), my dreams reminded me.

My mind was racing, my heart was starting to pound very heavily and swiftly, and I had no idea how to get it to stop. The whole night went like that, pretty much.

So much for my intentions of working out at the Y today. Ack.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Maybe you just need to chill....
    I get that at least 2 nights a week, what I usually do is read a boring book, listen to some calming music, or I get up and work(study, finish homework, code, or work on my many business ideas).

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy
    Maybe you just need to chill....
    Yeah, that's exactly what my mother would say after somebody blatantly fucks me over. "Chill, get over it, the only problem is you."

Sorry, that was my knee-jerk reaction to your comment. No offense intended.
    I used to get those nights. I still do. It just happens sometimes. It helps a bit if you get up and do something else for a bit (but don't go on the computer).
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.