View RSS Feed

baby_mike

Engaged

Rate this Entry
Its been running around in my head to ask my girl to marry. I am SOOOOOOOO fucking happy, she said yes. Life just couldnt get better.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

congratulations!!!!!
    So when's the special date?
    <3 I am proud of you, sir!
    "claps" Congrates man!
    Take this for what it's worth, as this is my new approach to these things.

Before you ask her to marry you, have her write down the things that she dislikes about you or wants to change. Ask her to rate these items from "trivial" to "critical." If there's anything that you think is "trivial" that she marks as "critical," then you need to really sit down and take a close look.
    [QUOTE=h3g3l;bt7874]Take this for what it's worth, as this is my new approach to these things.

Before you ask her to marry you, have her write down the things that she dislikes about you or wants to change. Ask her to rate these items from "trivial" to "critical." If there's anything that you think is "trivial" that she marks as "critical," then you need to really sit down and take a close look.[/QUOTE]

I actually think that is the most awesome thing I've ever heard. :O It's perfect.

Congrats on getting engaged. If you want to know what not to do, watch Season 7 of Friends and study Chandler. He does everything wrong. lol
    Congratulations :P
    We are still thinking about a date, but May 5, 2011 is up in the air
    Well baby I am glad you are so happy ^_^ I love you and h3g3l I love everything about Mike even his flaws (if there are any) it makes him human and nothing is not worth working threw if you love someone enough. Thanks for the congratz everyone. Its greatly appreciated.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.