View RSS Feed

baconbit

Extremely pissed

Rate this Entry
I found out something that just ticked me off so bad. Apparently sometime yesterday the morons who own the house across the street from me used a bobcat to clear the snow away from the gate. They decide to dump the snow right where my grandfathers car (it becomes my when i get my license or if he dies). Well I am sure you see where this is going. My half brother told me to come look at the car so I did and when I found this I was completely pissed off. When he and his friend got here they found the damage. After we remove all the snow from around it we see the damage was more than it appeared.

Whomever did the damage decided to to inform us that they hit the car. It was obvious it a bobcat because part of the back door handle got ripped off, the paneling right next to the door was pulled into a splinter, and teeth marks were all over the part of the car that was damaged an area that perfectly fit the size of a bobcat. The reason i say it was the people that own the house across the street is that they are they only house close to mine that seems to have had it's snow moved with a bobcat, plus the dude owns a construction company.

A decent human being would have freaking come told us that they hit the car, but not these a-holes. Now I'll have to figure a way to replace the back driver-side door and get the rest of the damage fixed. Witch will probably cost thousands.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Um, can't you like report it and stuff? If the car was parked legally and clearly visible, I'm pretty sure you could find some out of paying for all of it. Bobcat messes up your car... it's not your fault. So yeah, maybe it'll help if you report it to like your insurance dudes or the cops or someone... and if not, you could kill the people that it in their sleep. Maybe you'll feel better.
    Surely your gramps insurance would pay for it ?
    Found out the insurance will pay for all but about 500, and we have no actual way to prove it was his bobcat that did it(even though he is the only person in the neighborhood with access to one). It still has me pissed off though, it wouldn't have me near as pissed if the person who did it just came up knocked on the door and say "I hit your car with my bobcat by accident" or something. I still have to cough up 500$ witch I do have but I'm still not happy about losing money.

The car might have been unvisable due to snow not really sure as the bobcat might have knocked the area that is clear, clear.
    If you're in the US, that's a lawsuit! At least threaten him.
    Like i said no proof, but now i am not even worried about the car. Something even worse happened.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.