View RSS Feed

10 Days in Diapers

Rate this Entry

Today i woke up dry, i don't have bed wetting probs. so thats what should of happend. I flooded my ATN as soon as i woke up and changed and showered. I got another diaper on and began my day. I went on the computer for awhile, the boom, something went haywire and my comp crashed!!! I was SOOO mad!!! I fixed it within in 3 hours though, and no damage. After that i ate lunch and drank a pepsi with lunch. After about 2 hours of playing Call of Duty 4 i had to pee, BAD! so i flooded my ATNs. They still had about 505 more capacity to them, so i didn't change. I drove to a local Medical Supply Store to go look for more diapers, or a thicker brand. To m luck i found some. I bough one bag of small Secure X-Plus and 1 bag of Small Abena X-Plus. I will use these for night time. so i went up to pay for them, when i noticed the cashier there, it was a girl from my class there. I still went up and paid and she gave me this really weird look, i reponded with i am trying to get all my volenteer hours in early, so i am helping out at the Old Folks Home today, she just said Thats really generous of you. I left the store wiht no problems, thank go she didn't notice my padded rear. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, I peed in my diaper more and them changed into an Abena and wore it to bed.

Sounds good.
    That community service lie was both genius and stupid at the same time. But mostly genius. I wish I lived there.
    Your soo lucky. I wish I could do that...I wonder if there is a way to do 24/7 wearing secretly..I'm sure someone has done it.
    probably - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.