View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

My mother has no morals.

Rate this Entry
Yep, it really is that simple.

Yesterday, she decided to hold a birthday party for me. I know better than to expect to enjoy my time there, because every time she does this, she makes me run errands all over the house all throughout the party, never really giving me a chance to enjoy it. Heh.

But this time was worse than usual.

I was telling my grandmother about how happy I was that I was going to be a FT student starting in spring.

Now, my mother had been trying to passive-aggressively talk me out of being a FT student for the last several months. Her first reason? "You'll burn yourself out." Her second reason? "You won't do your homework, and it will all end in failure."

Now, she walked up to me, and gave me THIS reason - "If you become a FT student, you will lose your SSDI." Never mind that everybody I talked to told me that would not happen - my mother claims she talked to "the only person who knows anything about it on this side of the state" (her exact words - how she expects me to buy that, I do not know).

After she dropped that on me, I became pissed off. After my mother saw me sitting there with an angry face for ten minutes, she dragged me to a side room, and started to put on a hysterical act - "I am about ready to cry. How DARE you try to question my motivations?!? I am only trying to help you, and you are nothing but an ingrate."

I went along with it, feigned an apology, and smiled and pretended nothing was wrong for the rest of the party, when in all actuality, all I wanted to do was to tell her she was being a real bitch and then go home so I could enjoy the rest of the day.

Gawd, that woman has NO morals whatsoever. She thrives on trying to hold me back.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sorry to hear that bro. Least she could do is leave you alone on your birthday.
    Well she actually might be right in one part.

if you get SSD - Social Security Disability going FT will stop it.

if you get SSI - Supplemental Security Income going FT may cancel it. it depends on the reason of why your getting the SSI

And im speaking from personal expirence where i lost my SSI
    if you coudl give me some more details i can probably give you a better idea of how things would work out or point you in the right direction to find out
    I know a guy that gets SSI and he's been in college for 2 years now.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.