View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

This is going to be rough for me to type.....

Rate this Entry
.....but here goes.

I am not a bad person. I did not deserve any of the bullshit I went through in this lifetime. Getting beaten, humiliated, raped - none of that was my fault.

I have a lot to contribute to the world around me. I volunteer, I am going back to school, I do what I can to improve my life and the lives of others around me.

I should embrace feelings of happiness instead of shying away from them.

There is no reason why I should not feel comfortable in my own skin.

All of the negative feelings I have for myself deep within my soul - I can overcome them.

Sorry if this post seems terribly self-indulgent. I never actually typed words like those before, much less said them aloud. Now all I have to do is actually start believing them. Heh.

Just like learning to walk, its all about them baby steps :P. Writing them down means its there, recorded, and you know it to be true.
    Truly admirable Kaworuchan, and very strong of you.
    Find your happiness and embrace it.
    I hope that you'll find what you're looking for.
    My best wishes to you.
    It is what a couple of good friends have been telling me quite often these days..... But actually saying it myself feels different.

I have no reason to be unhappy in my current situation. True, I don't have much of a RL social situation, but I have my own apartment, I'm going to be a student in the near future, I am very much appreciated both at my PT job and at the places I volunteer for.....

Now, if only I can get over being traumatized by my past, things would likely be so much better. Heh.
    Self indulgent is the last thing this is.

You have every right to feel happy and loved and saying it is fine. Every word you wrote is true, you did deserve better and admitting all this is truly brave.
    I sincerely hope you overcome those feelings and wish you all the best for the future.
    All these things are true, and I am pleased that you acknowledge them intellectually.

Now the work begins: trying to shut out the chorus of negative voices and impulses that keep you from acting on/toward these things.

I'm not saying this to discourage you, but to point out that there is necessary and life-long work ahead.

H. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.